ENJOY THE SILENCE WEEKEND

Insomnia and I went for a 100 mile ride through Howard County, MD on Saturday, stopping at a gas station halfway through. He’s filling his tank when I look over and see gas spraying full stream into the air, like in the movie Point Break with Patrick Swayze and Keanu Reeves. Turns out the nozzle “got stuck”. :laugh:

Gas was everywhere.


Rockin’ the headband.

Stopped by Dragonfly this weekend… and saw someone. I get home at 5AM, tired and intoxicated, frustrated that for nine months I’ve been unable to make a solid, bold move on this one girl I like. I wrote down a couple things. I read them the next day, sober, and thought, “Wow, I’m deep.” I don’t take the 99% of girls I meet too seriously; I bring out some old material, throw in some new stuff, and whatever happens, happens. But the other 1%… the ones that count?

– –

It takes a special man to wear these pants in a club:

New hot DC trend: mobile shoe cleaner.

Hung out with Vodka Boy on Sunday, who showed me his very luxurious trash can. When you live in an expensive house, you can’t stick in a $10 Rubbermaid tub.


Biggest grape ever.

12 thoughts on “ENJOY THE SILENCE WEEKEND

  1. Kathryn

    I was going to say the same thing about the Zoolander gas pump fun.

    Instead, I’ll just ask, if Vodka Boy is so swank, why did he leave the tacky sticker on his oh-so-fab trashcan?

  2. sara

    Aw, why haven’t you moved on that girl yet dcb? I say go for it!

    But if you want it to work out, be sure to point her in the direction of your dating tips to make sure she comes prepared :banana:

  3. CatCiao

    Upon reflection and shame…”smilie legends” must die, attempting circuit overload…

    😀 😀 :mrgreen: 🙂 :O 😮 😉 💡
    🙂 😛 😛 :thumbup: :bow: :huh: :amazed: 😎 :whip: :puke: 😆 :crazy: :paranoid: :huh2: :pissed: :hmm: :sob: :whoa::devil:
    :exclaimation: :idea2: 😡 :tard: :shudder: :angry: 🙁 :love: :wideeyes: :rolleyes2: :laugh: :pika: :gay: 😐 :shy: 😥 😛 :banana: :amused: :eviler: :question: :redface: :rolleyes: :sad2: :surprised:
    :whatever: :crazy2: :suspicious:

  4. a_unique_alias

    Just remember, DCB, she’s just as scared of you as you are of her. She is probably less scared of you than you are of ngggggg, though.

  5. DCB Post author

    sara: you can come out and say what you think about my tips, you dont have to be nice.
    when i meet someone i like, being completely genuine is the only option. for everyone else, i more-or-less follow my experiences and what has worked in the past. every guy does it

    kathryn.. hook it up with your friend liz. does she like hairy guys?

  6. Andy

    There is something that just doesn’t sit well with me about that guy shining the shoes of the pretentious barhoppers.
    But on the bright side, I bet he makes a killing. :laugh:

Comments are closed.