When I picked up the shirts from the printer on Friday, the sales guy told me, “Yeah the owner had a good laugh.” He earlier asked me what the text means and I didn’t feel comfortable giving him a straight answer.
I got home and realized this first printing of my entire initial stock of 36 shirts was a failure. At least 50% of the shirts have text that are not completely horizontal. While it’s not that bad and barely noticeable unless you focus on it, I can not sell something I know is inferior.
The printer has recognized the problem and offered to fix it, but it will take at least three more weeks. Assuming nothing else goes wrong, I predict a release date of May 29 at the latest. I don’t care how long it takes or much money goes down the drain, but I will get this right.