I finally got around to upgrading WordPress from 1.5 to 2.03. Drop me a comment if you notice something that doesn’t work. The new version uses a built-in caching feature so the site should load faster for you.
- Comments. You will notice the comments look a little different. I added a “time since” stamp which links to the permalink of that comment.
- Email post feature. There is a link at the bottom of each post that allows you to email it to a friend.
- More robust anti-spam feature. Akismet caught 280 spam comments in its first 20 hours of use… on Sunday.
- Paged navigation. Located at the end of the main page and on archive pages.
- Category drop-down menu. Browse posts by category with the drop-down menu located above the search function at the bottom of most pages.
Postscript: Sometimes certain pages don’t load correctly unless you hit reload. I will have to disable one feature at a time until I figure out what is causing it.
Postscript 2: Everything seems to work fine.