I’m going to Spain soon for a two week backpacking journey that includes a stop for La Tomatina. My main travel route:
- Start in Barcelona. Chill there for a few days.
- Go to Valencia via train. Stay there for a day, enjoy throwing tomatoes at people.
- Catch a ferry to Ibiza. Two days max.
- Southern coast beaches? Gibraltar?
- Rent a car in the south and drive up to Madrid, hitting scenic towns such as Toledo on the way. Explore Madrid for a couple days.
- Take a train back to Barcelona
Is this a realistic plan for a two week trip? Recommendations/advice welcome.